- Identify a list of covered species through research and discussions with Agency Staff, applicants, consultants, and Science Advisers
- Develop a list of covered activities through meetings with applicants and review of development plans
- Determine potential impacts of covered activities to covered species
- Develop conservation strategy to avoid impacts of covered activities; avoid, minimize, and mitigate for impacts to covered species; and contribute to the recovery of covered species
- Determine methods for monitoring the outcomes and effectiveness of the plan
- Develop strategies for funding and implementation of the plan
Items in green have been completed.